John Peck Construction has the proven track record and experience to undertake any new build project from ground works to factories; we have the in-house capabilities to take the clients initial design scheme and transform into reality, or even work with you from design stage on, the choice is really yours.
Our portfolio includes large factories, 48 prestigious houses built over water with personal moorings outside, bespoke houses, call centres, large residential projects, education centres, extensions, housing association and civil engineering.
Our highly trained site managers can explain the more technical details of the interior and exterior features of your home, even before it’s built.
And before you move in, we will give you our ‘Your New Home’ manual containing all the information about your home, such as NHBC warranties, appliance guarantees, operating manuals and other paperwork.
John Peck Construction will provide you with that professional approach whilst maintaining a friendly relationship. Delivering on time and in budget.
We at John Peck Construction strive to offer a friendly and warm service to our clients at all times without producing our professional approach and the completion of the project in hand, you can expect the following from our staff.
We promise to:
• Courtesy and consideration.
• Respect for your property and your privacy.
• Keep a tidy site.
• Finish to a high standard whilst maintaining health and safety at all times
• Maintain a smart appearance and a helpful attitude towards you at all times.
• Provide you with a named site contact.
• Ensure appointments and arrangements are kept.
What can you do to help the process?
• Please be courteous and considerate to our staff
• Please make choices and changes to specified works in good time.
• Allow sufficient time to make alterations.
• Please keep children away from the works at all times.
• Please be realistic about the impact of our work on your routines and environment.